chandigarhdinbhar.com provides “The User” with access to its Site and the Services through its network of websites. chandigarhdinbhar.com provides the Site and the Service to the user free of charge. chandigarhdinbhar.com may in future charge the user a fee for the use of any of the Site and the Services offered. chandigarhdinbhar.com is not responsible for providing you access facilities or equipment (in any form) to its service. You also comprehend and concur that ‘the Site and the Service’ may include advertisements and sponsorships, and that these are necessary for chandigarhdinbhar.com to provide ‘the Service’. You also comprehend and agree that chandigarhdinbhar.com makes no submission about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, products, services and related graphics contained within “The Site and the Service ” for any purpose. The Site and the Service is provided and available to your access “as is” without warranty of any kind. chandigarhdinbhar.com hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to “The Site and the Service”.
MODIFICATION TO ‘THE SERVICE’: chandigarhdinbhar.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, ‘The Service’ (or any part of ‘The Service’) with or without notice to the user at any time and from time to time. ‘The User’ agrees that chandigarhdinbhar.com shall not be liable to the User or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of the Service.
USER CONDUCT: “The Site and the Service” may include email services, message boards, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (collectively, “Tools for Communication”). You agree to use the Tools for Communication only to post, send and receive messages and material that are not unlawful, harassing, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, tortuous, improper or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another and, when applicable, related to the particular tool for Communication. You also hereby agree that you shall not make use of The Site and the Service for any commercial purpose.
Registration Obligations: As a condition of your use of Tools for Communications you, ‘The User’ agree to provide: (a) true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as required by the Site and the Service’s registration form (such data being the “Registration Information “) (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, chandigarhdinbhar.com has the right to terminate the user account and refuse any and all current or future use of ‘The Site and the Service’. (c) chandigarhdinbhar.com has the right to use / disclose the aggregate registration information to third parties in connection with marketing of services. You have also consented to chandigarhdinbhar.com the right to use your registration information to provide targeting of advertising and other service offers. This could also be used to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services and to contact / intimate you about special offers or new products.
Usage Obligations: As a condition of your use of “The Site and the Service” you will not use “The Site and the Service” for any illegal purposes. You will be solely responsible for the contents of transmissions made by you through “The Site and the Service”.
We may serve advertisements to this site or work with a third party to serve the advertisements. Advertisements placed on the site may include but are not limited to banner ads, paid links, pop-up windows, buttons, and sponsorships. You agree that chandigarhdinbhar.com has the right to run such advertisements and promotions.
Privacy protection is our number one priority. chandigarhdinbhar.com uses the patent-pending “dual blind” privacy protection technology which allows chandigarhdinbhar.com to customize ads for User’s browser without ever knowing User’s name, address, social security number, telephone number or any other personally identifiable information. It’s completely anonymous. And chandigarhdinbhar.com does not store any data that is considered sensitive or controversial like specific medical and financial information, adult content, sexual preference, etc.
chandigarhdinbhar.com has some of the most privacy-safe technologies and policies on the Internet. We can deliver targeted advertising to your browser — offers and opportunities of interest to you — without ever knowing your identity. But we believe the most important privacy safeguard is consumer choice. If you don’t want to be part of our advertising services, we give you the power to “opt-out” at any time.
chandigarhdinbhar.com and/or third parties may, from time to time, send email messages to Users containing advertisements, special promotions, and other marketing materials (“Email Marketing Programs”) based on the agreed terms between chandigarhdinbhar.com and its selected partner(s). chandigarhdinbhar.com also offers Users permission-based email services. Users must decide to “opt-in” to our email services during the registration process or through a link on the chandigarhdinbhar.com site before they receive any email services, newsletters, special promotions or other marketing materials (“Opt-In Email Programs”). chandigarhdinbhar.com has the right to partner with any email marketers to provide these Email Marketing Programs or Opt-In Email Programs.
You agree not to use “The Site and the Service” to:
- Obstruct or hinder the use and enjoyment of “The Site and the Service” by other Users;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations; including, but not limited to, any rules of any national, international or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the Bombay Stock Exchange, or the National Stock Exchange, and any regulations having the force of law;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site and the Service or servers or networks connected to the Site and the Service, or defy any requirements, regulations or guidelines of networks connected to “The Site and the Service”;
- Transmit or otherwise make available any material in connection with surveys, chain letters, junk email, spamming, contests, pyramid schemes, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, damaging, intimidating, harassing, defamatory, improper, obscene, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, caste related, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content protected by any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual proprietary laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same;
- Upload files that contain viruses, worms, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs designed to disrupt, damage or limit the operation of any computer or telecommunications equipment or property of another;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass other users; collect or store personal data about other users.
- Advertise, Promote or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose unless The Site and the Service specifically allows such messages or transactions.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion, use or access of the Site and the Service.
- Harm minors in any way;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Site and the Services or develop restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page);
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Site and the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, but is not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons, and creating “Crush” sites.